The office desk is the place where many hours of our working day are spent. To make it as comfortable and productive as possible, we recommend investing in a few quality pieces of furniture and accessories. Read this blog post to find out what your desk needs to be more functional and how to give yourself a little extra space.
Desk accessories to improve productivity
There are a few key office desk accessories that can help improve productivity and keep you organized. A desk calendar or planner is a great way to keep track of upcoming deadlines and appointments. A corkboard or whiteboard can be used to jot down reminders and ideas. A paper tray or desk organizer can help keep your workspace tidy and organized. Lastly, a good lamp will help you see your work clearly.
If you’re anything like me, your desk is your life. It’s where you keep all of your important papers, your computer, and maybe even a few pictures of your family or friends. But it can also be a total mess. And when your desk is a mess, it can be really hard to stay productive.
But don’t worry, there’s an easy solution: desk organizers! Desk organizers are great for keeping all of your materials organized and within reach. And the best part is, they come in all shapes and sizes to fit any desk.
Here are a few of desk organizers:
- The In-Box Organizer: This is a great option for people who tend to let their inboxes get out of control. The In-Box Organizer keeps all of your papers organized and in one place, so you can focus on getting them done instead of hunting for them.
- The Desktop File Sorter: If you have a lot of files and folders that you need to keep track of, the Desktop File Sorter is a lifesaver. It has plenty of compartments to keep everything sorted, and it’s stackable, so you can add more than needed.
- The Drawer Organizer: This is perfect for people who have a lot of small items that they need to keep track of (like pens, paperclips, etc.). The Drawer Organizer has compartments for everything, so you can easily find what you need.
- The Cable Organizer: If you’re always dealing with a tangled mess of cords, the Cable Organizer is a must-have. It keeps all of your cords organized and in one place, so you can easily find the one you need.
- The Desktop Printer Stand: If you have a desktop printer, this is a great way to keep it within reach but out of the way. The Desktop Printer Stand has shelves for paper and other supplies, and it’s tall enough to keep your printer off of your work surface.
Memory foam mouse pad
A memory foam mouse pad is a great way to stay productive at your desk. This type of mouse pad provides support and comfort for your wrist and hand while you use your computer mouse. The soft, cushions material allows you to move your mouse with ease and prevents pain or discomfort in your wrist and hand. In addition, the memory foam retains its shape, so it won’t deform over time like other mouse pads.
Mesh fabric mouse pad
A mesh fabric mouse pad can help keep your desk tidy and organized while also providing a comfortable surface for your mouse. These types of mouse pads typically have a smooth top with a nonslip bottom, making them ideal for use on any type of desk surface.
In addition to their functional benefits, mesh fabric mouse pads also come in a variety of colors and designs to suit any taste. If you’re looking for a way to add a pop of color to your desk, or simply want a classic black or white design, there’s sure to be a mesh fabric mouse pad that’s perfect for you.
Wireless keyboard and mouse
Wireless keyboard and mouse are two of the most essential office desk accessories. They allow you to have a greater range of motion and be more productive at your desk. Here are a few tips on how to stay productive with a wireless keyboard and mouse:
- Invest in a quality wireless keyboard and mouse. Cheap products will likely cause frustration and hinder your productivity.
- Place your wireless keyboard and mouse within easy reach. This way, you won’t have to waste time reaching for them every time you need to use them.
- Use them ergonomically. Make sure that your posture is good and that you’re not putting strain on your wrists or arms while using the keyboard and mouse.
- Keep them clean. Dust and dirt can build up on keyboards and mice, causing them to malfunction or become unresponsive. Periodically clean your wireless keyboard and mouse to keep them in top condition.
- Replace the batteries regularly. Wireless keyboards and mice run on batteries, so it’s important to replace them when they start to run low. This will prevent any disruptions in your workflow due to dead batteries.
Counterweights for your monitor
If you’re looking for a way to stay productive at your desk, consider investing in some counterweights for your monitor. By adding weight to your monitor, it will help keep it stable and prevent it from being knocked over.
There are a few different ways to add counterweights to your monitor. One option is to purchase a monitor stand that has built-in weights. Another option is to use sandbags or other heavy objects to weigh down the base of your monitor.
Whichever method you choose, make sure that the weights are evenly distributed so that your monitor doesn’t become unbalanced. And if you have more than one monitor, be sure to add counterweights to each one so that they’re all equally stable.
An ergonomic chair is a must for anyone who spends a lot of time sitting at a desk. This type of chair is designed to provide proper support for your back and spine, and can help to prevent or reduce back pain. Ergonomic chairs are available in a variety of styles, so you can find one that fits your needs and budget.
Standing desk converter
If you’re looking for a way to stay productive at your desk, a standing desk converter is a great option. This type of desk allows you to adjust the height of your desk so that you can stand or sit as needed. This can help to improve your posture and increase your comfort while working. Additionally, a standing desk converter can help to increase your productivity by allowing you to move around more while working.
If you work in an open office, you know how important it is to have a good pair of noise-cancelling headphones. There are a lot of great options out there, but we recommend the Bose Quiet Comfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones. They’re comfortable to wear for long periods of time, and they really do a great job of cancelling out background noise.
If you don’t have a pair of noise-cancelling headphones yet, we highly recommend investing in a pair. They’ll make a world of difference when it comes to your productivity levels!
Anti glare screen protector
If you work at a desk, chances are you’re looking at a screen for most of the day. And if you’re looking at a screen for most of the day, you know how important it is to have a good anti-glare screen protector.
There are a few things to look for when choosing an anti-glare screen protector. First, make sure that the protector has a matte finish. This will help reduce the amount of glare that comes off of your screen. Second, make sure that the protector is made of durable material. You don’t want something that’s going to scratch easily or get damaged easily.
Third, make sure that the protector is easy to apply and remove. You don’t want something that’s going to be a pain to put on and take off every time you need to use your computer. And fourth, make sure that the protector doesn’t interfere with the touch sensitivity of your screen. You want to be able to use all the features of your touchscreen device without any problems.
There are a lot of great anti-glare screen protectors out there, so take your time and find one that fits your needs. Your eyes will thank you!