If you want to record and edit audio on your computer, you can use the free and open source audio recorder Audacity to solve the problem easily. However, things will get complicated if you want to record screen video and audio at the same time, especially for Mac users. So you can see a lot of similar questions like “How do I record my screen with sound?” and more.
Windows and Mac users need powerful voice and screen recording software to record all the activities on the screen without delay or quality loss. If you are looking for the best free screen recorder with voice, you have just come to the right place.
Best Free Voice Recorder for Windows and Mac
Actually, you have the best choice for screen video and voice recording. So iTop Screen Recorder is a lightweight free screen video recorder. You can record all kinds of video and audio files on your Windows or Mac computer. You can even set a timer for intelligent screen recording with sound. In addition, the voice and screen recorder can share your recording files to YouTube, Facebook and other social networks without a second app. No technical background is required. Thus, iTop Screen Recorderis beginner-friendly.
What can you get from Screen Recorder?
- Record gameplay, movies, online calls, webinars and other videos on desktop without others knowing.
- Record system audio, microphone voice, and audio with adjustable volume.
- Take a screenshotwhile recording live video.
- Set hotkeys to start or stop recording.
- Edit video or snapshot with text, arrow, line, rectangle and other labels.
- Offer a secure, clean and intuitive interface.
- Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X 10.6 or above.
How to Record Screen and Audio at the Same Time on Mac
Step 1Download, install and open Voice Recorder for Mac.
Step 2Enable Audio and screen icons first. You can adjust the voice volume from the three-line drop-down menu.
Step 3Select REC to view the recording on Mac with voice and internal audio.
Step 4When you stop recording, you can head to the Media Library to share, delete, view and access your video.
- You can also record screen video from your webcam. Just turn on the Webcam icon first.
- Select the Gear Settings icon in the top right corner of the window. Later, you can specify whether to record mouse click, countdown, and other screen recording options.
In addition, you can pause and resume the free screen. Voice recorder for Mac or Windows with no time limit. The video recording still exists. Thus, there is no need to trim the video file after recording. You can bypass any unwanted part directly.
What’s more, iTop Screen Recorder can easily record all live videos for offline viewing. All in all, whenever you want to record a screen video with or without audio, iTop screen recorder will always be your best screen recorder with voice software.